Great news from Livescribe over the weekend for our MAC community. The Mac Livescribe Desktop v1.2 for Snow Leopard is now live!
We’ve included the release notes here.
Livescribe recommends this upgrade only for customers using Snow Leopard (Mac OS X 10.6). This update is not recommended for customers using Leopard (Mac OS X 10.5).
New Features for MAC Snow Leopard Version
Livescribe made improvements to Livescribe Desktop to add new features, correct known issues, and improve usability:
- Currently supports Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard only
- Includes drag and drop installation
We’ll post a link to the documentation as soon as we have it.
- New installations of MyScript® for Livescribe from Vision Objects® are not currently supported on Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard. If you already have MyScript for Livescribe installed with Livescribe Desktop for Mac 1.1 and upgrade to Mac OS X v10.6 Snow Leopard, it should run properly
- Sometimes, the displayed size of a recording is incorrectly displayed as 0 bytes when viewed in the List View. These recordings are not 0 bytes and will play back correctly
- Double-clicking on a page thumbnail in the Now Playing panel does not open and display the page in Single Page view